The role of providing understanding about product benefits, differentiating through philanthropic endeavors, creating forums to align diverse stakeholders into alignment, bringing new product concepts to life or complementing cross-disciplinary approaches to telling a brand story are just a few of the challenges I’ve embraced.
- Beatrice Foods – Contributed to internal communication initiatives over three-year period and managed all aspects of the international division’s global leadership conference in Hong Kong
- Congoleum National Junior Tennis League – Led a multi-year communications and media relations program for this philanthropic program bringing tennis to underserved markets
- Chevron – Led integrated marketing campaigns for gasoline, lubricants, aviation fuel, c-store, and internal and jobber communications initiatives over 12-year period
- Jeld-Wen – Led B2B marketing campaign for this high-end window and door manufacturer
- Segway – Led strategic approach, managed launch campaign for the Segway Human Transporter
- CMAB – Supporting foodservice marketing initiatives including writing and producing first in series of salesforce education videos, creation of a distributor e-magazine, and managing a professional chef recipe contest
- Boschert – Supporting industrial advertising, trade shows and B2B marketing communications initiatives; on behalf of company president, wrote guest column for FF Journal – the magazine for metal fabricating and forming technologies.